Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sergio and Lindsey Brainstorm a Business

Sergio and I went to a thrift store in Waunakee. I was excited because I had never been there before. I've been to Waunakee but I wasn't exactly sure where the store was located, so I used the GPS on Sergio's phone.


Me: I don't have to enter a state because it's supposed to be the only Waunakee in the world.

Sergio: I'm going to get my own city and name it Waunakee.


And in Waunakee, many of the stores are named Waun-A-Something. The bowling alley is the Wauna-Bowl and the dry cleaners is the Waun-A-Clean. Sergio is in IT.


Sergio: What would you call a business for an IT Professional?

Me: Waun-A-Geek?

Sergio: That's what I thought of too.


But I don't think we're ready to open our own business.


Sergio: (while passing a empty 31,000 square foot store) We could have our business here.

Me: That's too big!

Sergio: We can spread stuff out.

Me: That would be like a minimalist store.


Raffinati Store



Um..........no. And we don't even know what we would sell anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment