Thursday, October 27, 2011

We Like to Get Our Money's Worth

We just got new tires for the Midnight, the TrailBlazer. This is a conversation between J and I on the way home.

J: If I had a car lift, I could change the tires myself. I would like to have a car lift in our garage.
K: We can't afford that right now.
J: Well not *now.* That's my future dream.
K: Yeah. We don't even have a big enough garage right now.
J: I could build one.
K: But where would you put it?

I was picturing a garage in the small front yard of our apartment building. Instead J says...

J: I would buy four burial plots and build a garage on it.
K: Can you do that?
J: If I pay for them, I can do whatever I want.
K: True. You should be able to use them until you die.
J: Damn right.
K: I would put a swingset on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment